Amazon Tap: Alexa-Enabled BT Speaker

Amazon Tap: Alexa-Enabled BT Speaker

Have two of these. Love them, good for Alexa integration and they are portable. Bad part is Amazon never allowed them for “drop in” calling or the ability to put them into music groups. If they did I would be buying more.

This thing has been hanging on for WAY too long. No love for the Tap I guess. 40 minutes and counting.

Time to put it out of my misery… :smirk:

Only when everyone buys one. Have you bought yours?

1 Like

I have an Echo device in every room. Unless I put this in the lav, I’m pretty well connected with Alexa. :wink:

Beware, discontinued for a reason.

I didn’t see a Tap on that list. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

And even if it was discontinued what reason do you have? Its a great little Bluetooth Alexa enabled speaker. And for $35 its a steal.

1 Like

Last woot speaker we got conked out after 2 months or so, not sure what the warranty is on these things but the speaker warranty from the company required you to go to a service repair shop or pay shipping both ways (it’s heavy so shipping was about half the cost of the item) and service shop was 3 hours away

And for $35 its a steal.

I would agree if it had the full Echoverse functionality. But since it’s partially brain damaged, I’d say it’s fairly priced, but not necessarily a steal.

1 Like