AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort Cable

AmazonBasics Mini DisplayPort Cable

I tried 5 or 6 trimes to buy one of these cables, but even after signing on to Amazon, I still couldn’t get free shipping by being a member of whatever its name is… I’m not buying it because it wants to charge me $6.00 to ship a $5.00 cable! Yoiur loss, Woot!

How about making it easier to get that option for the free shipping… I guess I’m just too stupid to get it to work!

Are you using “Login with Amazon” when you sign in and not the Woot login? It only works with the Amazon login. Amazon requires Woot to do it this way because they have to verify Amazon Prime status through the Amazon login for it to work.

If you are using the right login, then I have no idea what the problem might be. I hope you get it worked out.

1 Like

I just gave up… their loss, actuaslly, for not making it idiot proof!

I emptied my cart, went to Amazon, then came back to Woot and re-carted the cable…it still didn’t work! After 5 or 6 times, I just gave up! I wasn’t going to pay more for shipping than the item! Especially when I paid for 2 day shipping from whatumacallit!

Hi there. I’m sorry for the frustration.

Try logging out of Woot and then logging in with Login with Amazon.

If you’re getting an error message, which one?

If it’s still charging you shipping, email woot customer service and they’ll refund you the shipping. We are working with Amazon engineers on a couple issues.

Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.