AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Luggage

AmazonBasics Premium Hardside Luggage

We bought a set last time. Seems very strong and they have great features. Well made and strong attention to detail. In limited use no concerns have emerged.

2 Likes

Does it have a zipper that allows it to expand a little to accommodate all the good junk I buy on vacation?

We bought the set of 2. The large bag made it through baggage handling one trip and one wheel was pushed into the bag so it would not roll anymore. Also the straps inside, that hold down clothes, broke after one trip(ripped out at base). The bags seemed sturdy but did not hold up to the baggage handler test

1 Like

Yes it does! and the small roller has a cool laptop sleeve built in for easy access

my bad, guys. this is NOT the same luggage WE got, but I got for my parents. Just noticed the wheels.

Theirs has held up so far, but only one trip in

1 Like

Yes, there are expandable zippers for an additional 15% capacity.

Hey. Why am I being charged for shipping? I’m a Prime Member AND a Roman citizen dagnabbit.

Did you log out of Woot and log in using the “Login with Amazon” button? That’s the only thing that wakes up the magic bots to confirm your Prime status.

i need this deal back!

Boom
:w_light: