AmazonBasics Premium Lightning to USB-A Cable (2-Pack)

AmazonBasics Premium Lightning to USB-A Cable (2-Pack)

1 Like

Hmm. I may be missing something, but if you are a Prime member, these are cheaper (at least the 6 foot cables) to buy direct on Amazons main site. The shipping on the Woot! order would have made my purchase ~$20 for the 6 foot cables. Its ~$15 on Amazon with Prime. Not sure what the shipping would be without Prime, but the unit itself is only $1 more on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Braided-Lightning-Connector-Collection/dp/B07F9T8W6Y/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=amazon%2Bbasics%2Blightning%2Biphone%2Bcharger%2B6%2Bfoot%2B2%2Bpack&qid=1617776725&sr=8-3&th=1

2 Likes

you should be getting free shipping on woot with Prime. Is that not the case where you live?

3 Likes

They are $1 cheaper on woot. If you have prime woot will give you free shipping, they’re owned by Amazon.

1 Like

When you get to costs below $15-20, savings of $1 are significant. Hard to get much lower and still be profitable.

Also, free shipping here if you have Amazon Prime and use Login with Amazon.

1 Like

Thanks for the information! I will check my logins after work, but Woot was adding $6 shipping to my order and Amazon was not. Sounds like I don’t have them linked or something.

1 Like

We’re different retail sites. You have to use the Login with Amazon and your Amazon credentials to get free shipping on Woot.

1 Like

I’m a visual learner. So here’s a picture.

2 Likes