AmazonCommercial 60 Watt LED Light Bulbs

AmazonCommercial 60 Watt LED Light Bulbs

Color temp?

It appears they are probably sold out.
You can’t select color, quantity or hit the order button.

It seems it lets me choose.

…fixed or woot gods added more!

1 Like

@ThunderThighs What’s the temp or color closer to cool white not warm white…day light?

“Want this deal? “Appsclusive” only available on our app. Don’t miss out.”

Have to use the Woot! app for the deal.

You have to make the purchase through the Woot! App. Btw, can not be purchased in California.

1 Like

If you are shipping to California, don’t bother. It is NOT allowed in that state.

Soft White or Daylight.

1 Like

Warning: may cause cancer in California, because everything causes cancer in California. I’m amazed we can still get Amazon shipping boxes tbh.

4 Likes

I can’t imagine what would make an LED bulb not California legal.

1 Like

You can choose, but I’d like to know the actual color temp in kelvins. For example is soft white 2500 K or 3500 K?

I believe it’s because in California if light bulbs come in packs of ten or more, it is deemed a “lite assault weapon” which are currently banned.

4 Likes

Looks like temp of the “soft white” is 2700k according to same product on Amazon site…https://www.amazon.com/dp/B084CBGRDF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_WP889RYNZSAQMRD9TSP0?psc=1

1 Like

Thanks!

Lots of regulations. It’s easier for companies to not sell there than to comply. The Amazon link posted above does have bulbs specifically for CA.
Title 20 explained: California's energy efficiency standards for lighting

The Amazon page doesn’t state temps but some of the reviews do.

1 Like

2700K Warm white.

1 Like

Apparently you CAN purchase if you live in California and are willing to pay at least THREE TIMES THE PRICE …WTH!!!

I’m sorry there is so many regulations regarding Cali. The states use them to lead the fundamental compliance guide line. The other lower 48 thank you.