America Stories of War - 36 DVDs

wat is this i dont even

ya, WAR!

War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today. --John F. Kennedy

Bottom of the barrel.

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

America Stories of War - 36 DVDs
$14.99 + $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $18 One-Day Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

time for lunch

Will woot ever run out of these things?

My God, Woot - how many of these did you guys BUY???

Leftover from last woot off. . Joy.

I got this a few BOC ago - it is a nice collection of war-related documentaries and lesser-known (lower budget) war movies.

OMG How can there be any of these left???

this would be a great price if i had a time machine and could use the information to go back and alter the timeline of american history

I again cry foul when something that’s been on sellout.woot shows back up on regular woot…

Someone, somewhere, seriously misjudged the demand for this product…

Maybe a refurbished time machine will be up next.

You may find this short story amusing. :wink:

I guess this could be a useful item for English teachers. When I teach The Things They Carried, I would use Restrepo, but this might have something good too.

I’m all warred out.

It’s amazing how many things would improve – including the value of this deal – if I had access to a time machine, actually.

Not useful information: I got one of these in a bag of crap and took it to Half Price Books where they gave me $16 for it and priced it at $39.99.

I was thrilled, of course, because most of what I bring in is in the 25-50¢ range.