American Dream

Murica!

What about US Attorneys General surreally singing self-composed songs about Eagles?

[youtube=woLQI8X2R6Y][/youtube]

I thought shirts shipped free.

http://shirt.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6188332

Was going to grab an American Apparel…been a very long time since I wooted a shirt. What?! Shipping and tax?! Fine, I’ll use that coupon woot sent me… Doh! Expired last night. No shirt for me.

Still have an American Apparel 4th of July woot shirt from back in the day.

They just don’t make 'em like that anymore.

As someone who usually wears men’s small, would small or medium fit me better for the tank top?

I was going to get this, but women’s xlarge in AA is unavailable? Will it be available again before the end of the day, so I can purchase this shirt?

I guess it’s good, 'cause it would seem to suggest that more people are getting AA, but it’s kind of irritating too to see that AA is available, and still not be able to get it!

My thoughts exactly. RIP

Woot, please keep American Apparel shirts as an option for all shirtwoots in the future! I will gladly pay more for a much better quality shirt than the current Anvil shirts. I think others would agree with me on this as well.

Please take note!!! Thank you.

I remember when all of woot’s shirts used to be American Apparel before they decided to save money and go with a cheaper brand. If woot continues to offer AA branded shirts, then maybe i’ll start buying them again.

And on another note, did anyone else notice how this design basically looks like a rip-off of The Mountain’s shirt styles? http://www.themountain.com/eagles/

YES, I couldn’t agree more. My husband and I have been sorely disappointed in how our newer Anvil shirts have held up through washings (designs are already fading after just a few washes, shirts are shrinking dramatically in length, etc.). In comparison, I have a few American Apparel Woot shirts I purchased four years ago that I have worn + washed at LEAST 50x each (probably closer to 100x each), and I swear to you they still look better than my two-month-old Anvil ones.

We would gladly pay a little bit more if it meant that we could buy exclusively American Apparel versions of the shirts we want from now on!

I’ve crestfallen to learn I wasn’t pokeworthy.

It’s really just rasabi continuing to rip off his own designs.

Woot, is there anything a man can do to get one more of those American Dream tanks in a size medium made? A man was too slow checking shirt.woot, and his wardrobe will never be complete without one.

Did the tanks run out?!? :confused:

A man should act faster.

Flag Etiquette

STANDARDS of RESPECT
The Flag Code, which formalizes and unifies the traditional ways in which we give respect to the flag, also contains specific instructions on how the flag is not to be used. They are:

The flag should never be dipped to any person or thing. It is flown upside down only as a distress signal.
The flag should not be used as a drapery, or for covering a speakers desk, draping a platform, or for any decoration in general. Bunting of blue, white and red stripes is available for these purposes. The blue stripe of the bunting should be on the top.
The flag should never be used for any advertising purpose. It should not be embroidered, printed or otherwise impressed on such articles as cushions, handkerchiefs, napkins, boxes, or anything intended to be discarded after temporary use. Advertising signs should not be attached to the staff or halyard
The flag should not be used as part of a costume or athletic uniform, except that a flag patch may be used on the uniform of military personnel, fireman, policeman and members of patriotic organizations.
The flag should never have placed on it, or attached to it, any mark, insignia, letter, word, number, figure, or drawing of any kind.
The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.

If small fits, stay with small. The medium would be looser and longer.

Sold out, so I’m guessing not.

I’ve been harping on this … for how long?

Hmm…not really seeing much similarity between the design and composition of Rasabi’s shirt and those that you linked. I guess they all have eagles on them.

I wonder if Trump ever listened to the words?
This is what was playing when he came down the escalator

I see a woman in the night
With a baby in her hand
Under an old street light
Near a garbage can
Now she puts the kid away,
and she’s gone to get a hit
She hates her life,
and what she’s done to it

If he is elected the only choice would be to toss your newborn into the garbage?

That is as bad as when my church had Team America banners all around the gym!
Christmas mass in the gym and all I’m thinking is America, F**k yeah!

It was the same year as the movie.