American Dream

This looks Steven Colbertish to me.

I’m a newb, if it says also available on American Apparel, do they mean just the bare shirt or with design too?

Woot is sold out of my size in the tank top and I super want it!

If people listened/read half the time to the lyrics of their favorite songs (or popular/top 40 songs), they’d probably stop listening to them. They wouldn’t want to admit to the context of what they were mindlessly dancing around to.

With design. Do pay attention to the sizing charts!

Finally, back to an AA t-shirt, and it’s one I hove no desire for. One can hope they keep up with AA instead of the crap they’ve been foisting on their customers for the last 3-ish years…

NOOOOoo!!! They sold out of tanks!! Please tell me you’ll have more before the 4th~!!!

Thanks for checking. I used my physical address as line one then just box number (couldn’t put PO on it) on line two. Hoping that works. Some delivery services because of I guess how rural we are (100+ miles from nearest Starbucks) just get the package close then use the post office for final delivery. I am pretty sure with the box number on line two one way or another I will get it.
Again thanks for checking.

This was my problem when they did the AA option for a few weeks. Wasn’t interested in the designs coming through at the time.

Now if they’d run a week of dinosaur prints…

In the same boat. I really want a tank of this but not at all interested in a tshirt =/

Scissors!

Exactly my thoughts. Any other color and I’m in.

Bleach = DIY asphalt or slate.

Agreed to all previous comments about needing more tanks. I need to show off my guns while celebrating my Independence.

I agree! Make this available in other colors!

I really want this in a tank top for my hubby but it was sold out of his size. Hoping that Woot does this design in a tank top again…

i hover between med and large and went with the large and it fits perf. they run a little snug. i’m 6’1 190 ath build if that helps

Yes, please, ALWAYS put your P.O. Box number in second address line. USPS does carry many UPS and FedEx packages. If you have only a PO box, USPS can not deliver to the physical location, and the package will be returned to sender. Always add PO box number, even if the carrier asks for physical address. I work for USPS, and I deliver packages every day from other carriers.

When will it be a sticker to go with the shirt I bought?

Now in the reckoning, is there no way to get in on AA?

Oh man my friends in the US would totally wear this shirt every single day.