American Painter

American Painter

American Painter

1 Like

I like this design, except the stars are on the wrong side.

2 Likes

I would love to see it without the painter/ladder silhouette. Oh, and hung the proper way.

1 Like

But then it wouldn’t really go so well with the derby theme, unless it was changed a lot.

1 Like

So my thought process was, if you look at the flag horizontally, the stars are top left. And if you rotate it 90 degrees to be vertical, they would be top right. Upon further research I guess there is a proper way to hang the flag vertically. It feels backwards to me. But upon print I will request that woot reflects my design horizontally, so the stars are top left. Thanks for the input :us:

4 Likes

Okay…not sure if the previous commenters even “got” the picture. It is tagger creating the flag with the paint running down to make it a vertical pic. The blue field and stars are absolutely in the correct position. If the pic was reversed (blue/stars on the left) then when looked at horizontally the flag would be upsidedown…which is the signal for distress. Unless that is the artist’s point? I love the pic as is with artist and ladder!

1 Like

Totally missed this comment months ago, sorry! So that’s what I was thinking as well, that it would be backwards to have blue top left, because I was simply thinking of it as a rotated flag. But as I researched, formally when the flag is hung vertically, the blue is top left.

Thanks for the compliment :slight_smile:

1 Like