Americana

I’m not seeing any deleted posts from this thread! Do not fear, I will not be deleting any, I don’t think.

Seems like since they’re printed to order, they’d be able to offer more size choices.

There’s two different “Americana” threads. One’s under the Woot Americana and one’s under the Shirt.Woot Americana.

Is there any chance that the Founders shirt will become available again?

It’s possible, but these shirts were printed on American Apparel blanks, so it was a limited time sale for now.

Looks like I screwed up and missed this one. Will these designs be added to the print to order area at some point? I really wanted to get the American Pi shirt.

Check out my post just above yours. :slight_smile:

Has anyone gotten these yet? Mine still have not shipped, are they just planning on sending them all out tomorrow? If not, this may be the straw for me because their shipping record has been abysmal for me in the past 6 months.

EDIT: Okay that’s strange, within the hour I get a shipment notification.

Mine shipped yesterday. The page to order clearly states One Day shipping. Mine was shipped Two Day so I will not get it.
I don’t like FedEx shipping. I live less than 20 miles from where this shirt was printed just north of Dallas, TX. Why is it being routed through Memphis, TN to get to me?
Any chance I had of getting the 3 I ordered by the 4th is gone. Thanks Woot!!

I’m sorry you guys- if you don’t get your tee by today, please email into support@woot.com. We’re trying to find all the people who won’t get theirs in time for the fourth, but I’m not sure we’ll 100% locate everyone with our tools alone, but we do want to help!

I submitted an issue through the Support page for a shirt that I have not received. Should I send an email as well or will that just over-complicate the process?

I’m glad you guys are on it. In a very childish way, I’m also glad that I’m not the only one who’s waiting :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope! Those both go to the same place, so you’re covered. Thank you (and also sorry).

Well, I actually opened up a ticket on the morning of the 3rd (before I found this thread), and I told them I had looked at my tracking and noticed that my shirt was in Memphis. I asked if it would make it by the 4th. I finally heard back on the 5th with a short statement that said:

When my original support ticket stated I had seen the tracking and I wanted to know if my one day shipping had changed to something else, I kinda felt a little insulted by the form response giving me my tracking number.

Oh well, it was no big deal and I got over it, but in my case, opening a support ticket was nothing but a waste of time (both Woot’s and my own).