Americana

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale

Missed the boat on this shirt? To buy it, click here!

Then mosey along to the Shirts on Sale page to see the shirt.woot image catalog of all available tees.

Congrats Jimi. Awesome design! :smiley:

Whoa! Nice work Jimiyo.

Congratulations, jimi! :slight_smile:

HELL YES!

This shirt kicks communists square in the sack, and jams freedom down their throat! Friggin’ Awesome!!

IN FOR TWO!!!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!!!

Awesome shirt Jimi, you were definitely overdue for another woot print :slight_smile:

I could see a motorcyclist wearing this design.

Knew it was you, jimiyo! Rad, awesome, and all that. I definitely expect a sell-out for this one.

But did woot spell your name wrong? I thought it was “jimiyo,” and not “Jimiyo”. :tongue:

It’s too bad that white trash in trailer parks can’t get shirts from woot! They’d eat this shizz up.

In for 0.

Sweet design, jimi

And verrrry smooth DBH ref :wink:

Congrats jimiyo! I love your stuff.

I’M GOING TO GO AMERICA ALL OVER YOUR ASSES

Another great Jimiyo design! I’ve been waiting for this one. This guy is a huge talent, buy his stuff while you can before he moves on to bigger things.

pssst . . . we hate terrorists now, not communists. Great shirt by the way, just trying to decide if I’d still wear it after friday . . .

Can I get this with the sleeves already cut off???

Wicked cool design! I’m highly considering this one…even though I am extremely low on cash right now. Congrats though, this shirt rocks.

Yay Jimi! Nice to see you back on Woot. Great shirt. Congrats on the printing.

i would buy this shirt if i rode a harley… unfortunetly i drive a honda…

Am I the only one to notice the iron cross, a symbol used by the Nazis, on the ship? How does that qualify for a 4th of July shirt?