Amerock 1-1/4in(32mm) DIA Knob

Wow. Seriously? A $71.95 knob???:joy:

It’s a really good knob though…

I’m curious what you’d get if you’re willing to gamble $80…I bet its nice…:unamused:

ROFL. Price has been corrected.

Limit O N E knob? What are you supposed to do, screw it on to each cupboard door right before you open it?
LOL

That would work!

It’s because we only have one to sell. :tongue:

How many are in a pack?

You get one glorious knob.

So… I suppose, if I had one drawer or one cabinet - but not both - I’d buy one (the limit) of these knobs because they look really nice.

come on woot - no one can do anything with only one knob… this rises to the top of poorly thought deals.

No human hand touches these Flash Deals. They are totes sourced by an algorithm (that we’re still working on) from the mater company’s inventory. Obviously in cases like this we’ve still got some work to do to get the algo right! So not a poorly “thought” deal - no thinking went into it specifically! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback anyway. I had a human increase the quantity limit so you can buy more than a single knob now. Please continue to let us know when our algorithm does crazy stuff like this so we can keep tuning!

Work on the algorithm is right… The mothership has a crazy high price on these to cover the “free” shipping. This knob is $1.50 anywhere else in any reasonable quantity.

You can get as many as you want anywhere on the internet for less than $2 per piece. Who came up with this great deal?

:joy: Thanks for a good laugh

Our chief knobhead.