Amity Willamette Valley Trio

How far off base could we get?

Amityville Horror.

Amity as in “Amityville Horror” (get out of town)

Sneaky, sis!

I am a sucker for Willamette Valley pinots…(grew up in McMinnville)
I’ll try to resist for the sake of my CC, but I dont think I’ll be able to

I had no intention of buying this week, since my cellar is rather full. However, I’m a bit of a pinot freak, so I’m in!

finally an offer that’s mostly Pinot’s…

In for … 3

Bought 1.

The Pinot Blanc isn’t my style, but it will make a great gift.

Here’s the winery link

EDIT: Full price from the winery these come to $87 ($45 + $25 + $17) plus shipping.

iByron

So, I’ve not ever had Pinot Blanc, someone wanna give me the info? I like Pinot Noir, Oregon does good Pinot, I dont’ wanna be in this week so someone convince me otherwise.

Can somebody tell me what Pinot Blanc is like? I admit, this is the first I’ve heard of that one…
Oregon is home.<3

in for 3 and ready to la brat my @55 off!

Alas, makes me kind of wish I didn’t give up buying wine for Lent…

cripes… I’m slow tonight!

Amity Willamette Valley Trio
$59.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Oregonian
product(s):
1 Amity 2005 Winemaker’s Reserve Pinot Noir
1 Amity 2006 Willamette Valley Pinot Noir
1 Amity 2006 Willamette Valley Pinot Blanc

Links above are to CellarTracker.

The clue should have been - The “horror”, then we wouldn’t have been off. Of course, if WD hadn’t been playing basketball in the house by his computer, he would have told us we were off sooner. And at 8:20 pm, most of us were watching the Oscars…

By the way, I won the Oscar pool (7 of 8 correct) our Hostess has each year. Woot!

pinot blanc= pinot gris = pinot grigio

well, that was my first thought.
But wiki says different:

I’m in for one. Just got back from willamette valley in December and Amity was one of the vineyards we hoped to go to, unfortunately we over-tasted at other wineries. Excited to get the chance to finally try their wine!!!

I’ve been drinking a lot of Santa Rita Hills pinots lately, and would love to hear from the winemaker/grower how these compare.

What the heck, in for one this week.

Sigh. I cannot resist Pinot.

First sucker: luckyinla
Speed to first woot: 0m 10.577s

Last wooter to woot: BoredStiff

But this is my last woot…I’m serious this time!!!*

*definition of “serious” may change in coming weeks. Proclamations to never buy again not binding in continental United States.

Yeah. White isn’t Grey. :slight_smile:

But yay for new varieties.

This is actually a tough call for me. I’m interested, but there are no duplicates, so unless I’m a labrat for all 3, which is impossible, if I find that I like something, I won’t have any more. And the price makes it tough to get 2, let alone 3…