Amphitrite’s Delight

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us eats babies!

Amphitrite’s Delight [El Niño] - $10.00 + free shipping (standard) OR $5 to get it overnight (Friday) OR $5 international shipping

1 * Cream Woot Tee

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

Not really a guy’s shirt. Pass.

It’s Aqua-Marge!

That fish is watching that little bird. That little twig better hold up or else somebody’s getting a meal.

And I thought I had a bad hair day…

Somebody reeeeeeally likes Marge Simpson.

According to Wikipedia:

“In ancient Greek mythology, Amphitrite was a sea-goddess and wife of Poseidon. Under the influence of the Olympian pantheon, she became merely the consort of Poseidon, and was further diminished by poets to a symbolic representation of the sea. In Roman mythology, the consort of Neptune, a comparatively minor figure, was Salacia, the goddess of saltwater.”

Looks like Scuttle the seagull should try to pass a fork off as a comb to this bed-headed mermaid!

oh god, the bee!

I love the beeeeee!!

oh no! how are the fish going to breathe!?

Not an everyman’s shirt, but I like it.

I agree, not really a guy’s shirt…

And what’s with the bird? I don’t see that fitting in well with all the other underwater animals in the design.

It’s like a hot Marge Simpson.

I mean “Dinglehopper”.

Pretty. Wish I could wear the shirt color…

Put her and Carmen Miranda together, and you’ve got yourself a balanced meal.

They’re being supported by her hair… she IS the Goddess of the Sea, after all.

The crab at the top is too happy and not crabby at all.

Unless cream shirts are prone to spontaneous combustion, nothing’s stopping you. :stuck_out_tongue: