Amphitrite’s Delight

Just a quick glance at the artists portfolio tells you that shes good at drawing things related to hair, and birds. Which is pretty much what we have here. I like this one a lot actually.

It may be the girl in me, but this is beautiful art. It’s really striking.

Plus, in the likely event that your shirt gets a hole or a tear, this would be awesome as wall art…

or a purse. I’m thinking about buying one just to turn into a bag.

This shirt is quite delightful.

Also, I approve of the Little Mermaid lyrics in the artist description… appropro.

That looks like a small shorebird to me, which would fit right in with all the other animals who depend on water to survive.

Seems that today is Rachel day too: http://riptapparel.com/

Oooh, best daily I’ve seen in a while! :smiley:

Edit: Grrr, why will shirt.woot’s stupid servers allow me to post on the daily thread but not Adder’s ‘show us your woot’ thread. >_<* I’m going to have to email them again before too long if it keeps up. kicks wootbot

^ Truth.

Like others have said, nit’s not a guy’s shirt and my girlfriend doesn’t wear cream, so I’ll pass. But I have to say, I really really enjoy this design. It looks just… lovely! :open_mouth:

I concur with others. Not for real men. nicely drawn girls shirt.

Real men wear sea goddesses on cream.

You wanna fool around with Blaine? We can go to my van and listen to some Chumbawamba.

I think the cream color works well and I think this t-shirt is a must-have for anyone. Totally love it!

She needs to wash that stuff right out of her hair, she needs to wash that stuff right out of her hair…

sorry, couldn’t resist, Mom made us watch those dang musicals when we were little

I agree that this would be great wall art. I can’t see it as a shirt though.

How would you turn this into a bag?

Love, love, love, love, love, love, love!

So beautiful. I got one as soon as I saw it.

Wow, seriously good work and excellent skill shown here. I’m envious of the detail you’re able to put in not only this piece but others that I’ve seen. Congrats on the print!

does this shirt remind any one else of thet movie A LADY IN THE WATER???

It’s actually ridiculously easy…

Simply fantastic, amazing artwork. Your portfolio site is just wonderful! Great looking tee, I am looking forward to it doing well!

I don’t mean to be gender biased, but it is about time they had a shirt for ladies on here! Unfortunately (for woot), I’m not one.

The art is pretty great, though. It reminds me of old pictures I’ve seen of my mom wearing a bee hive hardo, although hers was less extreme and didn’t have crustaceans but you probably would have gussed that.

it’s a nice shirt, good colors and concept.