An Assortment of Cheeses

Happy early mother’s day to me!!! Auto buy when cheese is here :slight_smile:

I just ate a stick of string cheese. How do these compare?

likely arriving to socal folk at end of next week.

nice! i’m digging the bellweather selections.

TT or WD, could one of you answer this?
Thanks

Whoohoo! Just talked my wife into letting me have the Beehive cheeses for my birthday! Been wanting to try this stuff. Never spent $30 bucks on cheese all at the same time before. I’m livin’ high on the hog!

Vella cheese folks think their DRY Jack can withstand a nuclear war or close to it. so they had never put stipulations on shipping it.

that said, we will be taking the steps to include cold packs in all cheeses sent during this woot plus. Vella agrees.

I believe you will be fine.

Bellweather is excellent cheese, love love love it. Will you ever have Cow Girl? I know these two are in cohoots…

totally agree on Bellweather. working on cowgirl! thanks for the tip.

Anybody get a shipping confirmation from Beehive yet? Bought on 5/5.

Nope. Bought on 5/4. WD, can we get an update on the shipping status?

The sale just ended on 5/11. Often on Plus events, they wait until the sale ends so they can group the orders together, especially on food and special made items.

OK, thanks!

Such useful information, it’s a wonder why they don’t just include somewhere in the offering information…

I had just written Woot-CS about estimated ship date for the Beehive combo I also ordered on 05/04.

In the response from Woot, it said:* Sorry for the delay, but your order is still processing. Most orders placed on Wine.Woot take up to 3-4 weeks to be delivered. Since orders are placed directly with the winery, wine orders take longer to process and ship out than the typical 5 business days we estimate for other merchandise. *

That’s the first I’ve ever seen a 3-4week delivery time on anything from Woot. Right on my order summary it says 5-7days, and every offering on wine.woot that’s available at the moment, all state either 3-5 or 5-7 days.

So no one who ordered the Beehive cheeses this month has received a shipping notice yet?

In my wine.woot ordering experience, 2-3 weeks from the end of an offer is when the vast majority of items are delivered. I ordered some Beehive cheese and do not yet have a tracking number nor do I really expect one yet but there should be some movement soon.

Well, I’ve ordered from wine.woot quite a few times, everything from wine to Beehive and Vella cheeses, balsamic vinegar, candy, salami etc., and for the most part everything took about the same time to ship as pretty much anything else on woot, maybe a few days more.

I just thought it was weird to see CS say that wine.woot orders “typically” take 3-4 weeks, as that’s not been my experience, except for an isolated occasion or two.

Sorry for the confusion. The 3-4 week message is incorrect and isn’t supposed to be used.

We’re working on updating our FAQ.

Daily deals will process and ship out in 3-5 days and then allow time for transit.

Plus deals will process and ship out after the event ends. That’s why they say they will ship out in 5-7 days as this allows for that time. Then allow time for transit.

In some cases, especially now with warmer weather, the winery, vendor, or WCC may choose to use a refrigerated freight truck for part of the travel. In this case, you won’t see your FedEx tracking update until it is handed off from the refrigerated freight truck to FedEx.

Hopefully that clears everything up.

woo-hoo…tasty box-o-cheese on my doorstep today.

Looks like a toasted cheese toast night tonight!

barry

beehive cheeses arrived today, packaged wonderfully in styrofoam and with multiple ice packs. still chilled.

laura chenel’s cheeses arrived also in a standard cardboard box with one no longer cool icepack. the chevres were soft to the point of being runny and the oil was starting to separate from the cheese.

guess which type i won’t be ordering ever again?