An exhaustive guide to cuts of meat

Your mother should have slaughtered that cow first.

Those parts were covered yesterday.

I’m told I’m a pretty good at French kissing now. :slight_smile:
I guess this could qualifies as too much information.

I think this is a concerted effort to have the animal named “cow” re-branded “meat”. And I wholeheartedly concur.

I see what you did there.

So. . . Where’s the meat at?

Does the “yuk” mentioned include the brains, or maybe sinus congestion? Or both?

My “used to be a cattle rancher” wife says that the male with its “oysters” removed, aka a steer, is most often slaughtered for meat.

A male with his “oysters” intact is a bull, and is used for breeding. A young female who hasn’t had any calves yet is a heifer, and a female who’s had calves is a cow.

And a “heiferweizen” is a young, wheat-colored cow that’s had too much to drink.

Every year in college I would at least once and more if I could fry up a huge batch of these particular oysters. I’m guessing I got close to 200 people over the years to try them and only three didn’t like them. One said it was because of the thought of what they were eating and the other two claimed to simply just not like them.

Really tasty, but better if they are calves fries rather than coming from an older bull.

Tripe… the other white meat.

I’ll be sporting this shirt around Hillsboro, Or…look for me at The Human Bean, Robert!

as a card carrying member of PETA I find this shirt rude and offensive to those of use who don’t eat meat. It’s like you’re throwing cruelty to animals right in our faces. Remember, animals our not ours to use for eating, entertainment, and clothing. Animals, (including cows) have a central nervous system and a brain, and just like you and me get scared, feel nervous, and love their families. To joke about eating them is a slap in the face to the worlds creatures. I respectfully urge WOOT to take this shirt off the site now and replace it with something more dignified. Thank you for your consideration.

Where’s the beef?!

I’m not sure I would like eating dotted blue squares. Even if they ARE made of delicious meat.

I respectfully agree, however, if you were to look around you, humankind, and the Animal Kingdom as well, have been consuming each other for eons, and will do so ad infinitum… do not tarry in your haste for exposing the wickedry of which you are so appalled, for at some point, you too, shall be consumed… we are, as existential as it may be, “just food for the worms”… ta, ta…

We can cover the hooves with a gelatin shirt next week…

…yeah, what ever

you’re really missin’ out on some good jerked chicken. Luv ya anyhows.

[note the signature below]

100x100

…and lissen a da tune… it may lif up ya spirits!

This shirt sucks… Where the f is the rakening???

Woot you have been disappointing me for some time. Stop posting such crappy tees. btw your Halloween selection sucked squirrel nuts this year.

People Eating Tasty Animals is what this shirt is all about. I’ve been a person eating tasty animals all my life and the cow is one of the 4 favorite animals I’ve eaten.
Some scientist have found plants react to what we would call painful stimuli too. If that offends you then I guess you will be on a diet of fungus & water. The rest of us will enjoy this shirt & all the yummy it stands for.

It’s not rude and offensive to all who don’t eat meat. I’ve been a vegetarian for 16 years and I find the shirt funny. I’m guessing ThatRobert, who is the artist who created this shirt and is also a vegetarian, probably agrees.

This derby was about meat. You can’t get offended that the winners drew shirts focusing on … meat. Maybe you shouldn’t look here tomorrow, either.