An Open Letter to Woot

Dear Woot,

I love you dearly, but I also love chocolate. I am BEGGING you to please stop posting all of the Amazon leftovers.

Or at least offer a free Jaws of life after buying 25 boxes, so I can cut myself out of the house after eating said 25 boxes of chocolate.

Thank you

7 Likes

Very well put. I’m tired of gaining weight from the chocolate I was forced to buy and it’s all Woot’s fault.

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

5 Likes

So send some chocolate to me.

I need help gaining weight. (The curse of a fast metabolism :frowning: .)

3 Likes

Chocolate makes great gifts.

Just sayin’.

1 Like

Just wait. Age will fix that.

2 Likes

:laughing:

They’ve been saying that for multiple decades.

1 Like

They did for me, too, and it finally came true.

1 Like

It’s almost gone. Well, the chocolate is almost gone. The effects of said chocolate will last quite some time.

2 Likes

Like in other situations, I’m a skeptic.

1 Like

1 Like

Actually can we bring back the Milk Chocolate with Caramel. I like those.

1 Like

spongebob squarepants chocolate GIF

1 Like

Yes Please GIF by memecandy

2 Likes

OK, you take those, I’ll take all the dark chocolate with caramel! :drooling_face:

3 Likes

@peaceetc I know right - after I saw the post that “Woot may be closing,” I felt it was my duty to buy lots of chocolate to help beef up the coffers.

4 Likes

Dear @Wooter825352529

We received your request to stop selling chocolate and quickly filled it in the trash with all of our empty chocolate wrappers.

WE WILL SELL ALL THE CHOCOLATE!

LONG LIVE CHOCOLATE!

Sincerely,

Overweight Woot Staffer

6 Likes

@ThunderThighs I see your chocolate wrapper filled trash can and raise you a chocolate wrapper filled dumpster lol

FYI the chocolate has been too good - Twix and 100 grand have already met their demise. Poor Nestlé Crunch are cowering in their plastic wrap

2 Likes