Ancestry

I really thought about probating her for her own good on that one.

Not gonna lie. When I saw this up I didn’t see the reference. Now that I got it.( One of my fav video games.) the shirt really didn’t need to print.

YES. THAT’S WHAT I ALWAYS CALLED IT

I hate it. I laughed. HARD.

Bought one.

I did too. A lot of people didn’t like it because the last third didn’t have a lot of action… but I felt it assumed a lot of things the same way the first movie did, and while the story wasn’t anything spectacular, it was entertaining and a decent scifi story that didn’t feel like it was talking down to me.

Does this shirt come in 3D?

Awwwwww, but come on! Farths are what makes the world go round! Or is it love? Eh, they are both stinky and satisfying all the same :D.

PS: thanks for not leashing me!! ~runs away making Zoidberg woop-woops

I liked the movie. I just think it’s a shame that tron is a disney movie. Has to stay g-rated.

I’m guessing that dude must be something like Sam’s (that’s the chap’s name in the movie, right?) great-great-grandfather, since penny-farthing bikes were used in the 1880s.

This is the first shirt in a while that’s made me laugh out loud at first sight. In for 1!

Woot, you disappoint me. I bought this shirt in a second and I do have nostalgic feelings for the movie that no amount of marketing can buy.

Don’t go all “Adder” on me in the write up section. We get enough of his nonsense without having to see the words “Tron Sucked” in the write up that some of us like almost as much as the shirts themselves.

What amounts to a mini-diatribe in the write up saddens me to see. You guys are usually way more creative than that.

They see me trollin. Tron was pretty cool, I just found it funny that those disks were so easy to take off the backs in such a sophisticated world.

Ah, TRON Ancestry (formerly known as tr0n), the prequel where Charles Babbage gets sucked into his analytical engine and fights Ada Lovelace’s evil program.

Actually, now I want to watch it…

Okay, I demand video or picture evidence of Zoidbergy. The red one will help.

Wow. You know what? I really enjoyed Tron: Legacy. So I don’t think I will be supporting this shirt or woot today, as much as this shirt is made of awesome. The diatribe in the writeup was really uncalled for and also, not very funny.

buying this once I wake up, but for now I sleep!

valid point. I’m going to get it because tron was awesome.

TRON, KNOW YOUR ROOTS!

Looks like a Tron / Monopoly mashup.

I wonder how many coat tail accidents occurred back in the day?

Forget Tron, we need some Zardoz shirts around here.

…the Gun shoots Death and purifies the Earth of the filth of Brutals. Go forth, and kill! Zardoz has spoken.