Ancient Egyptian Plumber

I foresee a sell out… buuut I prolly won’t get one.

Well, when the Romans took over there were Romans living in Egypt. Romans are Italian(originally), so maybe Mario came over with them.

The Egyptian Cream Derby…

Especially near the end of 8-2. The timing on that jump was killer.

Byt the derby winners thus far it seems like people voted that ancient Egyptian means 1980’s flashback to them…I am totally okay with this.

Actually, the Egyptians did have some form of plumbing. Check it. And if you don’t trust sites that use Comic Sans, maybe this one? Wikipedia has a few sparse notes and I do remember learning about it at some point. Hmm.

I guess they didn’t have complex sewage systems, but things could still get clogged…

Sorry, the only Cream shirt I was willing to buy had a DeLorean on it. If this was another color, I would have bought it.

Did I miss something in the derby guidelines for this one that said “All winning entries must be submitted on creme colored t-shirts?”

He needs to tone down the eyeliner.

You got that right!!! Question: What’s the over/under on this guy’s chances of getting sued by Nintendo? LOL

same here, virtually any other color and I would have bought it, what a damn shame. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s not entirely true. Sewage systems have been discovered dating back more than 7,000 years.

And stupid eHal beat me to it:

I’ve been waiting for this one! It’s also my first purchase from here.

Ancient Egyptian Super Mario.

Nintendo getting royalties?

I’m almost 100% positive there were “Egyptian” levels in mario 3, with pyramids

Edit: heres a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTUHEQ_h8r8

This shirt pwnage written all over it.

LOL, I think some people are going to have fun with this comment…

Super Mario Bros. 2 also had some more ‘arabian’ themed levels, if I recall correctly. I haven’t knocked the dust off that game in ages, though. <–hated it >_<;;

Congrats Lucky. This one’s not for me but I love your style :).

got one… yeee :slight_smile: … hail mario!!

The worst part is it will be in the reckoning for weeks possibly kicking out better shirts all because it has Mario on it. There are plenty of websites that have Mario fanware if you really want him on a shirt.

This is a great shirt! Hilarious!! The whole underlying meaning has me PMP!!!