angelo:HOME Is How It's Spelled, OK?

Simple yet elegant looking, that’s what I think. What do you think?

Where furniture is concerned you usually pay for what you get. Any time I see Medium-Density Fiberboard (MDF)or Particle Board (PB) mentioned anywhere in the description I look elsewhere.

Yeah, it doesn’t seem worth it to me. Looks like cheap wal-mart crap. For half of that price, I could lathe one of those things out of solid wood, not some cheap PB.

Want to make me some top quality furnishings? I’m not joking. How good are you at it?

The tiny casters terrify me and appear to defy gravity.

On the other hand, that black fold away bar is kinda sweet.

I love the tag: angelo:HOME Is How It’s Spelled, OK? LOVE IT! Loud Espanol laugh - jajajajajajajajajaja

Although almost all of the products are mis-spelled as angleo…lol

Whups. Consider that being looked into and fixed. :slight_smile:

those spheres tables remind me of my dogs Kong toys…

Yes, you “get what you pay for” but sometimes all you need is what you can afford. On the other hand, there is a big difference between something that is a “good value” and something that is “cheap.” One thing I know for sure is that this furniture is undoubtedly very disturbing on many levels to some people who consider themselves connoisseurs of fine furniture. That might not be a reason for others who need to fill up a room or two with some furniture to decide not to buy this stuff.

Been looking everywhere for some tables that looked like anal beads for my sex dungeon. THANKS!

they remind me of butt plugs. can I say that here?

NOOOOO!!!..well…ummm…YES

I’m certain that’s what the designer was going for…

I’m sure it could do double duty too if you’re… ummm… “experienced” enough, shall I say?