Angry Day

wow you guys are so frekin negative about this shirt… why dont you put negative feedback somewhere else… your negativity is not going to get you a free shirt or anything, so stop tryin to think your all badass. you know what this shirt is so good that its actually gettin sold, if you think you can do better then do it

angry day…id like to give this shirt to a couple peeps

Anger makes me so happy, I ended up buying 3. :-Z

Sorry; this is just not me…

so what’s the deal with this shirt then? is it some kind of inside joke i’m obviously not privy to… or is it just what i see?

BTW very strange ---- I just started watching the first 3 episodes of firefly tonight!!

I’m in for a couple of these.

Great illustration style for this shirt… congrats on the print!

In for one. I can see myself needing this shirt weekly

In for one, it’ll pair nicely with my old “Jerk Factory” shirt – I missed the derby finalists, where’s the image to the 9 o’clock shadow shirt that didn’t get printed?

Congrats dekonstruct. Also, I don’t think it’s fair to blame this shirt for not getting the shadow one - since there were two others that also pushed it out. Love the design.

I’ve been waiting for this one all week!!!

This will be fun to wear to work on Mondays.

Love the shirt. Congrats on back-2-back derby wins.

I’m in for one. My wife loves this design. Would have liked to get a print of 9-5 as well, but that doesn’t take anything away from Angry Day. It was a tough derby contested to the last minute! I can’t wait to see the final vote tally.

I quite like this one.

…and so it shall be mine.

I need it daily.

So do I, but I can’t afford 7, and I might want to wash it now and then

Congrats!

This design makes me laugh every time I see it. Got one (yay!) to wear to work.

I’m angry that some people are passing. grrrr in for 2

hmm…not a bad color, decent idea, just not digging the whole jist of the package…

Looks like something an emotionally disurbed kindergardener would draw.