Another Fitness Week Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends 1/13/2020 [ENDED]

Hello Wooters! We’re doing another New Year Fitness giveaway this week! And this week, it’s a “your choice” giveaway.

There will be **ONE (1) winner this week. The winner will have a choice of any ONE item by STAMINA from “The Home Gym” event with a Woot price of $250 or less. That means you can choose ONE of the following STAMINA products:

NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER

To Enter

Post in this thread saying “Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know ________” (fill in the blank) or whatever you want really. Write a haiku if you want. I’m not allowed to test your skills other than being able to post. BUT…posts on Facebook, Twitter, or any other place are not valid entries. You MUST post right here in THIS thread.

Pro Tip: You don’t have to scroll to the bottom to post. Look for this button on the right side and click it. BOOM!

One entry per person. No stuffing the ballot box. Don’t make me play bad moderator. You must enter before Monday, January 13, 2020 @ 4pm CT.

Winner Selection and Notification

I will randomly pick a winner by taking the post count and getting a random number from good ol’ Microsoft Excel (trademark, copyright, protections, etc).

I will notify the winner(s) on Monday via Private Message here on the forums and ask CS to email you. (If you have a private message, you’ll see a number next to your avatar in the upper-right corner.) You have until that Wednesday at 12 noon CT to respond with your mailing address and stating that you agree to these stupidly long contest rules .

Did I say No Purchase Required to Enter? Legal says I have to say that.

Also, here the link again for all those long legal rules .

2 Likes

First

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know which to pick.

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know math

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what to do

I’m ready to sweat this one out!

I’m humming “Ode To Joy” in preparation for Wednesday.

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what will make me sweatier

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what to choose

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what it takes to win but I need your love

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what to do!

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know which piece of equipment will look best covered in dust next to my other dusty exercise equipment.

3 Likes

Oh woot, so many choices. My head is full of voices. This or that, it’s all a big mess. Choosing is hard, I must confess. But choose I can, I must, I will. Just give me a shot, give me a thrill…

1 Like

well, i am like everyone else trying to get in shape. could really use some equipment to help out. :grin::+1:

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what to do with my life.

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know how to decide, but I want to try!

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what to do

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know that I would even use any of them!

• I want to exercise every day
  • This will make people who visit me think I exercise every day
  • I just enter to win anything woot has. I don’t care what it is.

0 voters

1 Like

I’d set up a random number generator to pick an item if I win, but I probably won’t win.

Oh, and I’d need another generator to assign a number to each item…