Another Fitness Week Giveaway! Enter to Win! Ends 1/13/2020 [ENDED]

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know the square root of purple.

Woot! I don’t have the stamina to make a decision! :grimacing:

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know. I just don’t know.

I’m fit to be tied!

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know very much in life but I am still giving it my all.

Oh Woot! So many choices! “I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don’t have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”

1 Like

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know organic chemistry…

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know choice to choose.

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know Stamina BodyTrac Glider 1060

Honestly joining to just win something. Probably let my kids use the stuff though.

I don’t know why i am entering. My luck is in the sewer. In the sewer there is crap everywhere. You give away a lot of crap. therefor with my luck in the sewer, you giving away a lot of crap… i should win some of your crap!! Thanks…

1 Like

Entry

Tough choice averted-
Excel chooses someone else
-I stay out of shape.

Note: the Adjustable Height Plyo Box looks like it would make the best footrest :slight_smile:

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know who would choose the ab roller thingy, but not me. I’d probably choose something I can pedal. Which only narrows it down a little.

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know excersize bike

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know a thing about working

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know how to use any of them

I would love to win!

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know what half these things do!

Oh Woot! So many choices! I don’t know Jack