Another Open Letter to Woot(ers)

Hi, My name is Wooter825352529 and I have a tshirt problem. It started out as a cute Zoinks remix and has snowballed into this last purchase of 4 shirts and the Zoinks mink fleece. Today, I “made up” reasons to buy tshirts - 5 of “today’s special” for matching on Christmas morning and 2 matching sets of ugly sweater tshirts for when my friend and I wrap presents together - gotta have options: we can match, we can wear the opposite both times!

Anyway, I hope everyone takes this with a tongue and cheek perspective.

I am truly grateful that this year I am in the position to buy tshirts for everyone, bc not that long ago, I only owned a couple of tshirts and 2 of my pups (cue Chariot’s of Fire theme song).

Thank you all for being along for the ride.

May you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving.

Spread Kindness,
This Wooter and her Merry Band of Pups

7 Likes

You have an addiction for which there is no known cure. @Narfcake was going to write a manual about this but he was distracted by a ball of yarn and forgot.

I’m so glad you are in a better position now than you were and that you’re having fun this holiday season. Maybe you can post some photos?

Thanks for posting this. It made me smile. :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks @peaceetc (nice avatar), I really do appreciate the kind words. :blush:

Saying thank you and I appreciate you does not cost anything other than our time and you never know who really needed to hear those words that day.

6 Likes

Made up??
Sounds like perfectly reasonable reasons to me - and what a cute idea for xmas morning matching!!
Did you buy them in kids sizes for the pups too??? (yes, I’m a tee-shirt enabler, LOL).

7 Likes

Always! Have a wonderful Holiday Season!!

5 Likes

Don’t get me started - I already have matching pjs for me and them - did that a while ago, cause let me tell you it is not easy to find a lot when they go on sale

Although, I do think @ThunderThighs should pitch dog and cat matching bandanas to some of the tshirt designs (maybe for a fundraiser for a shelter or something) maybe a bandana bandana for the ASPCA or whoever (just throwing out ideas) - I would easily buy a dozen (if Woot would let me)

3 Likes

I may have gotten 4 fleece blankets put of my made up reasoning, but tis the season

4 Likes