Another Sleepless Day

This one has a real “classic storybook” quality to it. It reminds me of the old Dr. Seuss animated movies-- I can just imagine the “Grinch” narrator rhyming about this poor old owl.

That owl would totally eat those canaries! RAWR!

Am I looking too deep into this shirt design? The top of the tree resembles a heart shape with a miserable owl in between the right and left ventricles.

Just read the write up.

Six times of hitting the snooze button woot?

Try ten or more for those of us who are real night owls.

At first, I was insulted that jasneko couldn’t photoshop the image a little, but that is what I look like every morning…

Love the shirt - can’t wait to wear it. (Odd Bears arrived this afternoon and looks great!)

This owl never learned the three most important things about real estate.

Location, location, location.

Oh my GOSH!!! I was still totally unsure of where this design would end up, and I am shocked and thrilled to get first place! My first first!:slight_smile:

Thank you so much everyone, I’m so happy people could relate to the design and liked it!!:smiley:

YAAAAAAAY! Congrats Jas!! :slight_smile:

Is that owl sitting in a tree or a giant head of broccoli.

Night owls unite!

He should just call Tigger to jump up there and eat the annoying little alarm clocks.

Congratulations on drawing the notes with the stems going the right way. This is an example of how not to do it.

THANK YOU!

I am basically nocturnal and have 8 housemates that wake me up all the time, and they think I’m unreasonable. Worst of all is my housemate across the hall who whistles CONSTANTLY. I’m going to wear this all the time, it’s an exact picture of my life.

I love the way the trunk of the tree acts almost like a fake focal point, and how it draws your eyes to the poor, whimpering faced, owl. He looks like he’s ready to crack up.

Judging by the Bass Clef, at least one of those birds has a rather low chirp.

i kept reading through the write up and was thinking, “where did they use the word crepuscular? i can’t find it!” then i thought that maybe it’s a woot-edited word. so then i was typing in random words i thought woot may change…no luck. back to the write up i go…still not there. where the heck is it? then…i see it! “condition: crepuscular”. whew! i can’t stop stressing now.

Totally thought this said “steal a bear” at first.
I think I need some sleep.

I have a terrible feeling that from far away, this would look like diseased broccoli on a shirt.

Then this shirt is not for you.

I’m guessing that all the comments are by night owls. The larks won’t see this for another five or six hours.