Anti-Hero Hockey League Shirtstorm

Today at Shirt.Woot, instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we’re giving you ALL THE ANTI-HERO HOCKEY LEAGUE SHIRTS AND STICKERS AND MOAR ANTI-HERO HOCKEY LEAGUE SHIRTS AND STICKERS!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

Anti-Hero Hockey League Shirtstorm

[qualityposts=6158642][/qualityposts]

No deadshot or deathstroke, eh?

Not into hockey, but some great designs!

I’m not really into hockey, but these designs are awesome.

These are way better than the football ones were.

Yeah, what this guy said. :tongue:

I did like some of the football ones, but in general, yes.

Yep. Pretty cool collection, although probably more likely to be seen in the penalty box than the goal crease.

Casey Jones representing

Good point.

Slicers = Wolverine/X-men
Finishers = Punisher
Dark Crusaders = Batman
Rorschach = Rorschach, from Watchmen
Wisesasses = Deadpool
Anarchistas = V/Guy Fawkes
Judges = Judge Dredd
Vigilanteers = KC Jones from TMNT

amirite?

I thought it was Strongbad, the most awesome anti-hero.

was gong to get the stickers, big negative on $5 shipping for stickers…

judging by the “1991” on the logo, i think it is Deadpool. i can see how he kinda looks like Strongbad, though.

Awesome work Sir Manos! =) Keep it up.

I am into hockey, but I’m not into anti-heroes, darn it. Although I think Deadpool and Wolverine might be relatable enough to persuade me.

Don’t like hocky enough to buy the shirts, but definitely digging the stickers. Sadly though, this is where the ‘save on shipping’ strategy falls apart for me >.< If I find something else I can’t live without, will definitely get the stickers, but right now it feels too ‘bait and switch’ with the shipping.

Same! I thought these would be like the football ones and represent actual teams, and I was resigning myself to the fact that I’d have to buy the Chicago one at least, maybe Tampa and Rangers as well, but… no go. Looks like I’m saving my pennies this time.

You are rite!