Any plans for the weekend?

Any plans for the weekend?

Absolutely. I’m going to start by sitting at home playing a video game. I’m going to follow that up by sleeping and eating. I’m also going to cuddle my dog, pet my cat knowing she could kill me at any second, and eating more of the cheese @sshapiro216 gave me because she’s cool like that.

In other words, I’m not leaving the house, just like pretty much any other weekend since March.

8 Likes

Since there is a pandemic with thousands dying everyday, maybe stay home and keep yourself and Betty safe.

5 Likes

There’s somebody in my apartment building below me that has been playing Extremely Loud Music for the past 3 hours. I was hoping that one of the neighbors next to him would have called the cops by now.

2 Likes

It’s my birthday, so yeah.

4 Likes

That sounds like an absolute perfect weekend. “Cheese and animals” is pretty much my idea of paradise!

5 Likes

Although I’m not sure how you have any of that cheese still remaining! You have some truly admirable self-restraint.

2 Likes

I ate half of the sharp cheddar about an hour ago. I’m not sure how much restraint I’m really showing. :smiley:

3 Likes

Also a b-day weekend for me, so depressing, watching NFL wildcard games. My team is out.
And bad weather forecast here.
So yes, I’m not going anything!

1 Like

Head to costco to get a Chicken Bake and maybe some ice cream. Eat it in the car and get crumbs everywhere. Then silently complain about how dirty my car is inside and how it used to look so clean when I was driving it daily a year ago.

Then sit in the backyard and watch the cat plot my demise while drinking coffee.

8 Likes

Throwing a raver. What else?
It’s a joke people. I’ve never thrown a raver in my life. My girl and I sit here, watch movies, put off doing work around the house/shop… just another day in paradise…

3 Likes

Whats up with the extra answers to the question?!? Lmfao I lost it :skull:

At work until 7 am hoping a bag of crap will drop it’s self in my lap. And not literally considering I work at a retirement home

5 Likes

I used to go to Betty’s for church clothes new fancy dress and they always had Ritz crackers even I was 6 ish. Good memory thanks woot

2 Likes

Lol :laughing: love this. This will be the last post I read before bed. Thanks.

1 Like

Eat. Nap.
Put on my jacket I got from woot. Undecorate. Shovel out the extension cords. Have to remember to unplug beforehand this year. Our firemen are cute and all, but I don’t need more of a reputation.
Tangle up the Christmas lights and stuff in box so next year will be an adventure. Put the box in some obscure corner (I’d Never put them there.) next to the cans of mystery meat.
Eat. Nap. Yup gonna be busy…

6 Likes

Saturday: bad horror movies virtual watch party. This week we’ll be watching Sharkansas Women’s Prison and Ouija Shark
Sunday: watching the Steelers (hopefully) remind the world that the Browns, inevitably, must Brown.

1 Like

I have been meaning to go through my belly button Clint collection for awhile now.

3 Likes

Crossing a state line to buy some Whiskey I can’t find in my area.

1 Like

What kind?

1 Like