Anyone have an Ipod Nano?

http://news.com.com/Suit+filed+over+Nano+scratches/2100-1047_3-5906399.html?part=rss&tag=5906399&subj=news

If your screen is scratched - you might want to join in on the class action lawsuit on them.

those aren’t scratches silly, the new nano comes with a self-engraving function. some users are just failing to appreciate the new level of customisability this brings to their nano. no one will have a nano that looks quite like yours!

those aren’t scratches silly, the new nano comes with a self-engraving function. some users are just failing to appreciate the new level of customisability this brings to their nano. no one will have a nano that looks quite like yours!

I would love to get in on this thing…mine got all scratched up like crazy…funny that an mp3 player that’s small enough to be taken everywhere can’t be taken anywhere because I’m afraid I’ll ruin it further. I actually called Apple tech. support and they told me to send it back and they’d replace it. After like a week, they finally sent me…the exact same scratched up piece of crap!!! I would love to stick it to Apple…I just don’t know how to get in on the lawsuit.

I don’t think Apple will replace your ipod if there’s scratches…they will only do a replacement if you have one of the nanos that had a defective screen.

My color 20 gig is scratched up too, man it cost me 35 bucks for a decent case, and now its not sleek or pretty.

Makes you want to give Bill G a hug huh?

Alex