Anyone need/want an invite to 30gigs.com?

I got more invites for 30gig accounts. If you, or anyone else still want an invite, email me @ JenL"AT"30gigs.com…and please leave a post here, so I remember to check that address. It’s still very buggy, so I don’t use it for much, other than for junk.

Something weird happened…I couldn’t log in , so I reguested my password…what I got was nothing like my real password. THe e-mail sent me someone else’s account name, but I typed it in as my password and it worked! I changed it and reported it, but their beta phase is gonna be a long one!

“R.B.” , I don’t know if you posted a request here, but I got your request at 30gigs. Invite sent, today.

http://sigs.30gigs.com/email.php/bWFpbD1KZW5MJmRvbWFpbj0zMGdpZ3MmY29sb3I9YmxhY2s=.jpg

More requests filled…check for your invites, if you e-mailed me for one.

i would LOOOOOOOOOVE an invite, if there are any left.

Sure, but please send an e-mail to JenL"at"30gigs.com. I don’t have a request there, from you…and need an e-mail addy to send an invite.

UH OH!!!
30gigs.com a SCAM?
flexbeta.net - flexbeta Resources and Information.

i do

I have one left on this account (but I assume they’ll be replenished, again). Send me an email : JenL “AT” 30gigs.com

I would like to have an invite if possible. Thanks.

To anyone still waiting…I can’t get into any of my 30gig accts…they may be working on stuff, but I’ll try again later…beta beta beta.

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/045.gif

I will fill requests on fcfs basis, so again, e-mail your request w/ preferred addy to JenL(at)30gigs.com …and check your junk/bulk folder when you get an e-mail reply from me that your invite is on the way. I have one invite left on the JenL acct., but will send out invites when upon replenishment. So far, that’s happened quickly, but I also have a few on another acct, should my supply dry up.

sh4wn, I sent you an invite weeks ago, but it must have gone to your bulk folder or, like all my e-mails to you at the specified addy, it was also “undeliverable”. Did you get my e-mail, today? I wanted to see if it went through, before sending another invite into the Twilight Zone.

Yoohoo, sh4wn…that .net addy is not accepting e-mails from my 30gigs acct. If you still want the invite, send me a different address, k?