AOC Monitors

Anybody have anything to say about the 2269VW-B (22" 1080p “bezel-less”). I’m really interested if the bezel is as tiny as in the pics, but I can’t find any reviews of it and this review of a similar AOC has me doubting:

Well, I found out Best Buy carries the I2269VW. And it has some pretty good reviews (http://www.bestbuy.com/site/AOC+-+21.5"+IPS+LED+HD+Monitor+-+Black/8163044.p?id=1218864514315&skuId=8163044&ref=25&loc=SHP&srccode=cii_45538312&cpncode=33-163928811-2#tab=reviews)

One reviewer complains:
“The display does not stretch to the edges of the monitor like the picture would lead you to believe. Not a negative for the product, but for Best Buy’s display of the product.”

So it looks like I have my answer. This display is not as “bezel-less” as they would want you to believe :(.

I’m on the fence still on this one.

If you search “i2269Vw” on youtube you can see a bunch of crude video reviews; but they allow you to see the bezel. It is indeed falsely represented, but not a deal breaker for me.

What is a deal breaker is why I would buy a factory reconditioned monitor that I’ll get in 10 days and includes a 90 day warranty, when I can go pick one up from best-buy same day brand new with a standard 3 year warranty for $15 more.

My roommate had a 23in HP monitor that was 2560 x 1440 and another with higher than that from roughly 5 years ago, and it was about $150 at the time. One reason 1080P is a selling point is because everybody has been led to believe that 1080P is the end-all be-all. The reason higher resolution monitors cost more is because 1080P has been set as the “standard” and now they can charge significantly more (for higher resolution) because they can.

So… no one else has had a problem with blues being really purple on these? Everything else looks fine, but blue is definitely too purple, no matter what settings are changed.

(specifically, I speak of the 22" regular bezel one)

Has anyone run into issues with these monitors only displaying a white screen and nothing else? No OSD, nada…

If you’re experiencing issues with your purchase, we recommend that you contact AOC Support as the product should still be covered under the 90 Day AOC warranty.

If you encounter any problems seeking help, please feel free to email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they’ll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.