AOC Monitors

I bought the 23" 1080p without IPS model some months ago, and have really enjoyed them. They’re lightweight, bright, and bold.

Aaaand, I missed it again. Of course Woot had to list the monitors on the one day I couldn’t log onto my computer in the morning. :frowning:

It’s just been one of those days. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I’m hoping they relist the Viewsonic monitor deal. I missed out on getting what I wanted. I just hope they relist that like they have been relisting AOC.

I purchased one of these with the IPS. For the price the picture and color quality was quite impressive, and the svelte form factor is nice too.

Interesting, that USB-powered model. Did not know they existed.

It could be very handy for our off-the-grid property. Need to do some research…

… could still be handy with a laptop, but alas, no HDMI port on it so that we could power it via a portable tablet battery pack and feed signal via a battery operated media device like a DVD clamshell.

I decided to buy 2 of these to replace my 21" monitor, and a smaller LCD display. Nice of them to ship with a VGA cable (not). So I do have one DVI-D cable from my 21" monitor. I wanted to pick up another DVI-D cable for the second monitor. Anyone know of a good Brick & Mortar that I could go pick one up at? I know monoprice is the way to go, but there’s nothing else I need, and I hate to pay a fortune in shipping on 1 cable online. I tried target, RadioShack, BestBuy (only sells monster cables). Walmart seems to sell affordable cables, but I have to ship to store. Where do you guys pick up your inexpensive cables? Is my only option a specialty local store, or online?

I do have a DVI-VGA adapter, how much quality will I lose with that?

Received my 2 AOC E2460SD 24” 1080p LED Monitors today… the stands do not fit on either of them

Bummer! I’m not sure which monitors you ordered, but it looks like all the monitors from this sale came with a 90 Day Warranty from AOC. I’d suggest contacting them about the stand situation. If you need an assistance along the way, please don’t hesitate to email Woot Member Services with your order number and user name. support@woot.com