aPen Digital Recording Wireless Pen

As a spy, I find the 100 page built-in memory useful.

When did WOOT start adding tax, and why isn’t it mentioned up front? That extra 10% is a deal breaker!

Mine has a mouse and pen mode. So if you pick mouse mode it should be able to work. This is coming from someone who owns an A4 and uses it on a PC but I don’t see how the A3 would be much different.

I got one previously. I downloaded the app from the apple site. Using their software I was able to write directly on the iPad without using the aPen Digital Recording Wireless Pen. I used a capacitive stylus, even my finger worked.

Im so lost. I bought this - Apen A4 because I have an Iphone and an Ipad.

Now I have written all these notes on paper with the pen and have hooked it up correctly and all - so now I am trying to figure out how to upload all these notes.

I have CDs - But no way to use them - So I hooked up the cds in my laptop, then after realized I was stupid because I cant hook the pen up to the Laptop.

Which is odd.

If this pen is only for Apple Iphone, Ipad, and Ipod- why did they send me the drivers for windows and vista?

So - I need help - first - answering that question… and second… Now what - I dont know how to transfer the stuff in my pen to my ipad.

Grr - I am retarded when it comes to anything electronic.

-Jess

You have to download the iNote HD Software from the app store. It talks about it in the quick start guide.

I’m using one note2010 I wouldn’t chose pen over keyboard but the pen allows me to enter the crazy formulas that would normally require a bunch of hot keys to represent correctly. Because the pen isn’t aware of one note scrolling down I often write over the writing on my paper and essentially turn my paper into a messy mouse pad. I’d buy this again but the a3 model with bt . The a4 is nice but and functional but I hate sporting anything apple.