aPen Digital Recording Wireless Pen

Cool! i have 3 unopened sets. Bidders?

GREAT POST.

I missed this while checking out during a wootoff about a month ago…it may have been the other pen but i’m happy i got this finally!

Woot! had a few Bundles of Crayons on FB & Twitter last week. Perhaps that’s the only way they’ll offer them from here on. Ghastly thought.

Killa item. My computer is freezing up.

3 sets, 3 colors: red, white, and blue.

The red ones taste the best!

Can they change sport.woot to recreation.woot and put up a nice jointer & block plane combo kit? Need to do late night woodworking in the living room again…

It certainly seems to be the only way they are doing them anymore. I guess they were unable to code their way into preventing the entire site from crashing unless they have a smaller amount of people trying to buy them at once.

That’d suck. Some people aren’t on FB/Twitter but are still long time Wooters. If this Woot sucks as much as the last one did, I’m done.

Oh. I read they were pushing for a ban, I thought it had gone though.

hahaha im in kandahar right now this shit is hilarious

God bless are troops,and the U.S.A.

Well, I read reviews and studied the software configurations just long enough to miss this one again. The most telling comment that slowed me down was in a review at WIRED:

That makes me doubt I would actually use this much at all, since I could find less cumbersome solutions. Still it looks so cool.

Bahh,I’ll stick with my Perry Mason style Legal Pads and a #2.

I havent missed the Leak Frogs have I?

How about instead, we just push for a ban on parents not supervising their children and and on blaming manufacturers, and everyone else, for the stupid things their kids do,

It can be useful to keep backups of your notes but you still have to deal with papor