Apesplosion

Hmm… I want one, but I’ve already got two asphalt Woot shirts…

Guess I’ll sleep on it and decide in the morning.

this has been monkey boy saying use toothpaste

I can already hear the screams like the souls of the damned roasting over the fires of Hell. This shirt would go great with a flying monkey!

show me your war face!

Ha. Exactly my reaction.

alright, I just bought it. In for one apesplosion. This shirt’s pretty sweet.

I own “Reverse Tarzan” I almost feel obligated to purchase any monkey shirt. I think I’ll sleep on it first.

It’s not just you, it’s almost exactly the same…

And there it is, 1st page on images when you google ‘chimp’.

Source:Writing Gooder – Write Gooder, not Better

EDIT: Oops, I see someone already beat me to it with another link.

No its the same image, this shirt has violated copyright laws I’m sure.

Oh great. It’s Broccoli all over again!

Edit:

Best non-derby shirt in a while…

Where’s Karl Pilkington when you need him?

Don’t know why peoples’ thoughts are so clouded. This monkey is obviously singing his favorite Michael Jackson song.

trying to decide if i want this shirt… guess I will contemplate it tomorrow while at work.

A screaming monkey! Not nearly as cute as the flying ones. You can drape a couple around your neck and make them scream when someone leans in for a better look.

I don’t know if it’s just me, but sticking a rising sun background on the head of a drawn-over image of a chimp, which someone already posted, isn’t creative enough to be sold as a shirt.

Wish the shirt actually did that.

Now I’m feeling bad for stirring up the pot. I didn’t do it intentionally - I swear! I was looking for pictures of apes to verify that this was an ape and not a monkey or some other simian, and the Google image search of ‘ape’ turned this image up as the second result. It’s possible that there isn’t a copyright associated with the image - I just pulled it straight from where I found it without doing any research - but I figured I should post it just in case.

absolutley not… it
s basically a painting of an image… or a impressionistic interpretation… no laws broken here.