APEX 60" HD Home Audio Sound Bar Digital 350W

APEX 60" HD Home Audio Sound Bar Digital 350W

I purchased one of these last year to take with us when we take off to the beach and rent a place for a week or so (because the rentals, even though they have HDTV’s, have very poor sound), and I can tell you the sound is great. We even take a small sub woofer with us to top it off. It is very large, but it does break down into 3 pieces. Although, if you use it at home (like most people), you will need some space. Remember, 60"s is 5 ft. But if you want a big sound bar with rich sound at a very low price, you can’t beat this deal. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

1 Like

Bought two, what a mistake. Worst purchase ever. I can’t believe these retail’d for $499. Anyone who bought them must have returned them as defective. They state 50w/channel, but I measured the power draw with a killawatt, and it doesn’t draw anywhere near that amount. How can 6 drivers and 2 tweeters sound so much like an internal tv speaker with only 2 drivers and 10 watts. I suspect the amp is not sized correctly, or maybe it’s supposed to function at 240v. Something is terribly off on this product.

Sorry you’re unhappy. Have you reached out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support. ?