appareLED

So I guess this makes my super expensive robot that tells me if I’m wearing clothes completely obsolete?

well so much for tuesday. maybe I should go to the max.

If this shirt doesn’t have built-in LED’s then I’m going to be vaguely disappointed.

Now that you mention it, if someone wearing this shirt got a blue screen of death, it could have serious implications.

I don’t seem to like shirts with words on them. I thought that was kind of the policy for the designs. no words? unless I’m imagining that.

This shirt would be funnier without the text.

Not to mention what would happen if the shirt refused to recognize one or more of your ports.

Baahhhhhhhh!

Some days it’s good to be absolutely certain.

And some nights it is good to get sleep before attempting to be clever.

Edited to solve double posting.

Did Woot really need to offer women sizes for this shirt? As long as there are men around, it tends to be very easy for a woman to figure out if she’s wearing a shirt or not.

I hope it doesn’t BSoD.

The colors, mostly the green, reminds me of the group Type O Negative. I miss Peter Steele. :frowning:

Great now we need a pants woot to make sure our lower torsos are covered.

Although I don’t think I would wear this. This made me burst into laughter for a good 5 minutes! Very funny and clever.

But what if it were a sugar blue screen of death? What then, I ask you, what then?

Will this shirt detect a skinny pale nerd torso?

If not, it’s being sold on the wrong site.

Well, I know what I’ll be receiving in the next random shirt day…

So help me, I can hardly wait for this shirt to arrive. Finally I can properly accessorize my mastectomy!

wow. Why not just write “G-E-E-K” across your chest?