Apple 11.6" Intel Core i5 128G Macbook Air

Apple 11.6" Intel Core i5 128G Macbook Air

I just received two of these MacBook’s today. Both of the computers have the same issue. When trying to set them up they will not go past selecting your country. The description says “new” but they were not in new packaging. I realize it say 2015 software but I am confused.

Hi there. Sorry for the problems. Let me check in with the computer team.

Update: Looks like the condition was in error. It is refurbished. CS will be reaching out to customers but feel free to go ahead and contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I wish I saw this before purchasing. I purchased one assuming it was in new condition.

Hi there, so sorry to hear that. Please reach out to Woot CS and noted above, they can help with refunding your purchase.

2 Likes

I still don’t see an answer for your setup issue… was it resolved? were able to setup?
I purchased one laptop too thinking it was new!!
What is refurbished exactly? do they get a fresh battery?

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give. Batteries may be replaced with a fresh one if the battery was found to be defective.

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out. I’m still going to give the MacBook air a shot. I hope it works out well

I also bought this because the listing said it’s “NEW” with 1 year Apple warranty. Now that we know it’s “Refurbished”, does the 1 year warranty still hold?

I just received my MacBook air today. The condition is really good like new but it definitely does not have the SD CARD Reader like it’s listed in the specs.