Apple 11.6" Intel i5 1.4GHz MacBook Air

Apple 11.6" Intel i5 1.4GHz MacBook Air

Please explain; is it 90 days or one year?
“All Certified Preloved™ equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty”

" Warranty: 1 Year Certified PreLoved"

1 Like

Hope it’s 1 year, that’s why I jumped on the deal…

Howdy! One year is correct.

1 Like

Do we still need to register on their site upon receipt of the device?

Anyone have this model? Worth it? Good deal?

Good review on it here Apple MacBook Air (11-inch, April 2014) review: Apple's 11-inch MacBook Air is now for schools only - CNET

Thanks. So is the Square Trade one year warranty for AFTER the one year? How does that work? What is the difference?

SquareTrade answers that. :slight_smile:
https://www.squaretrade.com/FAQ-Section

So, being the pre-loved warranty is NOT the Apple warranty… why does the pre-loved warranty details state: "All Certified Preloved™ equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty, and is refurbished (tested and cleaned) by our trained Certified Preloved™ technicians. "

Please be clear and answer this, if I were to buy this Macbook Air, AND purchase the Square Trade warranty, WOULD the warranty period be 2 years?

Hi there. We negotiated the one year warranty. Seems they need to redo their warranty page for woot sales.

I can tell you that you have a one year warranty as described in the features. Questions on SquareTrade should be directed to them.

You have 30 days to buy the squaretrade warranty so there’s no rush.

Please note that squaretrade does not sell warranties for refurbished items direct to consumers. You need to buy it through authorized resellers (like woot). Come back to the features for this sale to buy it when you are ready.

1 Like

Showed up today unable to locate its own operating system. Saying I am unimpressed is the understatement of the century.

I’m VERY sorry. You might contact PreLoved to see if it’s an easy fix they can walk you through.

If not or if you don’t want to, please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance. They’ll help you with a return.

Got mine. Bad call. Booted once. That’s it. You can have it back.

Junk. Booted once, now can’t find the OS

Got mine today and it won’t even charge so who knows if the rest of the system works.

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the http://www.woot.com/support form and they’ll be happy to help.