Apple 11.6" MacBook Air i5 128GB

Apple 11.6" MacBook Air i5 128GB

Buyer beware! This is the third time I’ve purchased a “refurbished” computer from woot, and it’ll definitely be the last. This is not a professionally refurbished item, or even an open-box sample - far from it! I recieved a bruised-up POS, with very heavy use. EVERY corner of the casing shows drop marks, the screen is scratched, and the ports were all filled with dirt and debris. In addition, the hinge was visibly cracked, and the charger provided is aftermarket, and obviously overheating. I don’t even know how woot could possibly sell something like this, in good faith. When I contacted them to complain [as I said, this is the third sub-par device I’ve recieved - but this one is so obviously messed up, there’s no way I’m keeping it] they were completely unapologetic, refused to replace it with a comparable device [despite having others listed] and offered me a whopping $10 credit. Quality has gone crazy downhill since Amazon took over. You would be far better off buying a refurb from eBay or Apple directly.

I’m very sorry for the problem. I’ve sent a note to the manager over our open box program.