Apple 11" MacBook Air (2015 Model) (S&D)

Apple 11" MacBook Air (2015 Model) (S&D)

For those who have an ancient Mac, check your power adapter. New ones cost $60.00. So you may want to purchase this just for the parts.

I have a Macbook pro late 2013 and yes its still going. This power adapter fits. Plus I love my old clunker. So now 2 old clunkers.

2 Likes

My version of this machine (256 GB SSD versus this one’s 128) just died a couple of months back. I got a refurb “newer” model from the mothership and love it.

I will say 128GB isn’t much at all. Adding an external SSD is an option, though could be slower. Clouds are an option too. For anyone brave they make SSD upgrade kits but that will likely void any warranties because you’re opening the machine.

If you’re looking to browse the net and send some email, and maybe occasionally watch a video or two this thing would work. Very dependable machines!

2 Likes

Also I’m not sure why I replied to you directly when this was for the thread itself, but hey. It’s Friday! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cbs Tag GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

2 Likes

Got mine today, its in perfect condition. Looks like the adapter is new, cause there was blue tape on it. Battery was almost DOA, so you’ll need to set it up plugged in.

Edit: Spoke to soon. Battery is at 12+ cycles. Service recommended.

I love you Woot, but this isnt going fly.

Mine came with a broken trackpad. Had to return sadly.

Got mine a few days ago. Had a cracked plastic hinge cover and about 1000 cycles on the battery. Replaced the cover with a new one for $9 and put a cover on for $15. Runs great. Worried about the battery cycles but the OS says it is still in normal condition.

1 Like

Hi there. sorry about the cover. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service and let them know what you spent.

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.
and

Thanks for the heads up regarding the battery. I checked mine and its 1200 ish and says it needs servicing

In contrast my 2013 clunker as 28 cycles and its running normally. I guess the low number is whats keeping it going.

and yes this is going back.

I recieved mine and it appears it might have fallen off a cliff and then been driven over by a car. Oh and the hinge was completely busted, the screen wont stay upright. This is a stretch trying to sell this as refurbished scratch/dent. Mine is going back as well if they can figure out how to send me an actual working link to a label.