Apple 13.3" MACBOOK PRO 2.5GHz (Mid-2012): Your Choice

Apple 13.3" MACBOOK PRO 2.5GHz (Mid-2012): Your Choice

Mine came with a black, somewhat translucent, skin.

Hmmmm. Wonder if they did that so the cover would look better.

If you’re unhappy with it, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Almost a decade old. Not a good deal.

Too old. Not a good deal.

My nephew and I both purchased this Mid 2012 MacBook Pro to mod the ram and put in a SSD drive. We both received a MacBook Air. It’s not an coincidence to make a mistake like that twice. I actually find it shady and to be honest fraudulent. I contacted customer service 5-6 times waited over 40 minutes for the call to just end. I finally got a hold of the 3rd party support and they said they will contact Woot and they will look into it and issue. They will try to send me the the correct one. I checked the site and of course they’re all sold. Now I’ll probably get issued a refund. I really feel. they ran out and said hey send them a MacBook Air. I have yet to hear from support and would hope Woot would fix this and find me a MacBook when some become available. Please stand behind your company and take care of your customers. Amazon would never send the wrong items on 2 separate orders. They need to fix this ASAP

Hi there. I’m sorry for the error. We reached out to the vendor at 6pm Friday (after business hours). We’re waiting to hear back which is why you’re seeing a delay in getting back to you.

We appreciate your patience.