Apple 13" Intel i5 128GB SSD MacBook Air

Is there anyway to add squaretrade or something to this to get an extended warranty?

Indeed. There should be a link at the top of the ‘Features’ to purchase a SquareTrade extended warranty. It’s a separate process and can’t be done during our checkout.

If you’re not seeing it, switch to a device that supports Flash. :slight_smile:

Thanks

What about HDMI port? When it says refurb, does it mean it may have cosmetic defects too? I see lots of refurbs online which talks about Grade A, B etc

No HDMI port. Per the specs:

I/O Ports:
Thunderbolt: 1
USB 3.0: 2
Headphone: 1

As to refurbs, our official blurb: “Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

Mine just arrived and I’m putting it through it’s paces and hardware tests. It looked absolutely flawless, but that’s my experience. I will still add square trade.

But I noticed something weird. A 1yr square trade warranty is $89 by clicking on the link below the picture (requires flash), but if you go to their main site you can only buy a 2 yr warranty for $119 and it’s non flash. Is this some spoof of a website hidden here on woot? They even list two different customer support numbers. Both sites show https:\ or that’s spoofing as well.

They do not sell warranties for refurbished and factory reconditioned items direct to consumers. The warranty you saw would have been for new and voided when you tried to use it as your receipt from Woot would show the condition.