Apple 13" Intel i5 MacBook Pro (2019)

Apple 13" Intel i5 MacBook Pro (2019)

Mmm. Nope. One more month and hopefully the refreshed 13/14” MBP with a functional keyboard will be released. Maybe they’ll even kill off that god awful Touchbar while they are at it.
One can dream. One can dream.

2 Likes

Remember that time you came into our store and left disappointed with a still broke ass keyboard because we all agreed it was obviously something you did that broke it. Despite the fact that you swore you didn’t?

Then there was that time that you came back a few days later because you had no other choice. Remember how we magnanimously allowed you to buy a new MacBook (with the warranty, this time, of course).

Imagine how much harder it would have been to get back to your car while carrying your new device AND all that “extra” money in your wallet?I mean… if you REALLY think about it, we did you TWO favors that day.

And You were so good, and so very careful. But despite all that, you came back to us with the SAME complaint. Again?

Can you blame us if we were skeptical? At that point, we had a “history,” didn’t we? (dramatic sigh) It was only compounded by the fact that the warranty had expired just a few weeks before wasn’t it?

We all agreed that our hands were tied. I mean, it did certainly feel unfair. But, as we explained a number of times, we don’t make the rules, so there was really nothing we could have done, was there?

But! We’re past all that and I’ve have wonderful… No, no, no, just listen. It’s truly FANTASTIC news: You can buy your old MacBook back from us!! For what you must surely agree is an amazing reduction in price.

The warranty is, as you’d expect from a USED product, somewhat limited, you won’t be able to extend it, and a minor keyboard issue is still be present in this model, of course. But, really now… Only 1% of users ever reported THAT issue, so what are the odds that it could effect you?

(cough)
Again.
(cough)

7 Likes

Might as well pay for Apple’s refurbished. Plus, no matter if you’re satisfied with a 13" 128GB MacBook Pro, or looking forward to the 14" one, waiting for a month will give you cheaper price and better choice.
Pass.

My daughter always has questions,Can I get Apple Care for this?

Hi there. While that’s up to Apple, our answer is no, most likely not.

I believe you can buy apple care for items purchased outside of apple but they must be new. I wasn’t sure if apple refebs would be the exception (oops)

Apple will sell your Apple Care on the refurbs they sell through their store, but not on refurbs sold on Amazon, eBay, Woot, etc. YMMV…if you go ahead and buy one you can ask, but I’d expect the answer to be no.

so just to be clear the macbook has ben fully refurbish by apple only, or you guys use some else to refurbish this macbook ?

This wasn’t clear enough?

1 Like

I am needing to replace my laptop, and I want the Pro. When the 2020 comes out in a month or two or so - is the price of this one going to drop BELOW $900 honestly? Basically - Mac knowledgable guys here - is this a too good to beat deal for someone in my position?