Apple 16" MacBook Pro, 10-Core M1 Pro (2021)

Would you update the page to say 1-year warranty?

1 Like

And what’s the battery health (range) for them?

1 Like

Can you update the warranty information and details stating it’s Apple refurbished.

1 Like

What would be the process after we buy it to have Apple update our purchase date so that the 1 year warranty from Apple can begin at that time?

1 Like

What is the return/refund policy for this laptop? I assume it has its own special terms due to the battery?

1 Like

You couldn’t do a self-return with this because of the battery but that only means you’ll need to talk with customer service if you need to arrange a return. Here’s the holiday policy.

HolidayBlog_Returns

WOOT!'S HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY - Items purchased from Woot between 10/11/2023 and 12/25/2023 may be returned by contacting Woot! customer service by 1/31/2024 for a FULL REFUND. There are some restrictions, which are here.

Can we ge the warranty updated on the offer or is the post of a woot employee sufficient that it has a 1 year apple warranty with possibility of apple care ? i would hate to buy it to find out it has a 90 day warranty and I can’t add apple care

2 Likes

Please update the product page with 1 year apple care info; then will buy in a second.

@Wooter601788341 if you check Apple’s website and it shows less than 1 year - you have to contact Apple directly. They may ask for a proof of purchase / receipt (order confirmation) and then will update.

@Wooter106384765 This forum will be sufficient for the warranty being 1-year and the product being apple care eligible.

These do come with a 1-year apple warranty

3 Likes

This order is still being processed. Please report any discrepancy immediately to info@woot.com

I’m a bit concerned. Still getting that message. :melting_face: first time buying here. Anybody else?

1 Like

1tb OOS. What’s the chance that it comes back?

1 Like

It took a while to get the authorization completed but it looks like it went through.

1 Like

My order is still in “shipping now” stage. I placed the order on 28th and it’s supposed to be delivered on the 5th this month. Can you look into it? Thanks.

1 Like

UPDATE seems the Apple rep I spoke to was misinformed- the updated warranty page for this machine now shows 56 days to purchase AppleCare :+1:

Original post:
I just received my machine yesterday, and contacted Apple to update the warranty date as directed. They were able to update the warranty start date, but informed me that this machine is NOT eligible for AppleCare because its original “shipped date” was in March.

4 Likes

My order suppose to arrive today but it is still showing shipping now? help?

1 Like

Hi, I just received mine and Reached to Apple rep to update the date and provide warranty. But he denied to do so stating woot is not official Apple partner, he advised to reach out to seller. Also he mentioned it’s not eligible for Apple care as it was shipped on June to seller.

Now Apple is not able to verify my purchase and update the date even after providing all the proofs of purchase. Please advise.

1 Like

Hi, I just received mine and Reached to Apple rep to update the date warranty. But he denied to do so stating woot is not official Apple partner, he advised to reach out to seller. Also he mentioned it’s not eligible for Apple care as it was shipped in June to seller.

Now Apple is not able to verify my purchase and update the date even after providing all the proofs of purchase. Please advise.

1 Like

I received mine, but it’s bricked due to previous owner “remote management.” I reached out to Apple, provided the serial # and they refused to help, telling me to contact “whoever you got it from.”

1 Like

Hi there. Sorry for the problems with Apple. I’ve sent a note to our buyer. In the meantime, feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Similar story here. I was told mine was sold “as-is” to the buyer, so Apple can’t change anything about it in their system and it’s not eligible for adding AppleCare. I can’t run the full hardware diagnostics until the O.S. is up to date, but hopefully there isn’t anything actually broken and the Asurion warranty can mostly give me the same peace of mind–for a few years, anyway.

1 Like