Apple 16GB iPad with Wi-Fi (4th Gen)

I laughed haha

I believe I’ve seen it mentioned that if Apple refurbs it, they will still offer a one year warranty. This one says 90 days. I wouldn’t touch it…

Of course, I wouldn’t in any case, but that’s beside the point.

They’re crazy expensive new, and just as bad as a refurb. I’ll keep my modded Touchpad and be happy.

Meh. $459 new at Microcenter:
http://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?sku_list=097592+098236

If you’re near a Microcenter, of course. Which I am.

1SaD has another Android Bluetooth keyboard for $18 today if you’re so inclined. I saw a review saying it works with a PS3, so YMMV.

Rather have a 3rd gen. Most significant difference between 3rd and 4th gen is the connector. :stuck_out_tongue:

SIGH. Of course, I was kidding, since I posted most of the comments on why NOT to buy that keyboard for an iPad! :slight_smile: it seemed much funnier when I posted it!

Will this work with my iPad?

Oh, never mind.

You probably got the Touchpad when the fire sale happened, right? I don’t even think it was worth $99 back then. iPad is the best-selling tablet for a reason.

Also, $60 more than this refurb is not “crazy expensive” as most tablets with similar specs are exactly $499.

Oh, sorry - I didn’t browse the comments on that entry. :frowning:

Is this Windows compatible?

Well that and the processor is up to TWICE as fast. But I’m sticking with my company-bought 3rd gen.

My Touchpad is happily running Ice Cream Sandwich and does everything I need it to (including playing flash). I got it for $150 actually (32gig version). I have never understood why anyone would pay twice what the hardware is worth for the Apple label.

There are plenty of great Android tablets for under $300

I have a 3rd gen iPad I got last year. A few weeks ago, it was run over by a car (long story) but it survived intact although it was bent and the back was dented. The glass didn’t shatter. I took it to the Apple store to see if it could be repaired. They gave me a new one! Say what you will, you can’t beat Apple for service.

Yes! It will fit through most windows, but it may not survive the fall depending on the height of your building and the condition of the ground below.

WhooHooo Woot finally got is “stuff” together and offered a tablet! Thank you woot Gods for you have listened to you’re patrons wishes

Again, most tablets that are 9"+ and running modern software (not Gingerbread) are at the $499 price point. You just happen to own a failed product that was on clearance that has a similar screen size and could be modded to run ICS.

Yes, you can get OK 7" tablets for that cheap, but the only one worth any salt is the Nexus 7. Also, the flash argument is tired. Adobe doesn’t even support it on the Android platform anymore.

how in the hell does a tablet get run over by a car? I treat my tablet like it’s a newborn (no shaking either).

I thought the same thing. I buy refurbs all the time but with just $15 in savings I would buy a brand new one over this.

+1!