Apple 16GB iPhone 5s Unlocked GSM (S&D)

Unfortunately I do not. I have Verizon, the ZEN is only GSM. I’ve read many reviews on it though and it’s really a nice piece of hardware, has a really nice camera and great display, I would buy it in a second if it were offered on CDMA.
You’re right as far as this being a bigger form factor, it might be too large for some. As far as the sim size, you could get an adapter that would work nano to micro- this looks like a decent kit. http://www.amazon.com/Adapter-Folder-Needle-Wallet-Anytime/dp/B00HSOUQXM/ref=pd_sim_107_4?ie=UTF8&dpID=51EkQX%2BqIuL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=0NZYT9KPAX5MQ479GF9E

This might interest you regarding the phone:
http://myzen.asus.com/2015/11/02/the-asus-zenfone-2-laser-has-launched-5-reasons-to-upgrade-your-smartphone/

Does anyone recommend the add-on square trade 1yr warranty?

The scratches and/or dents may be on the housing and back but the screen will be primarily clean.

You will NOT be able to use it on Verizon or any other CDMA carrier like Sprint. Unlocked is only available for GSM service like T-Mobile or AT&T.

A1533

Some of the phones do, while the rest were tested to make sure they are in like-new working condition.

As long as either of those carriers are GSM service providers, then yes the phone will work with their service. You just need to make sure you input their correct APN settings.

The refurbishing was done by a third party refurbisher with 12 years experience in the field.

It depends on how long you plan to keep the phone, obviously if for more than 1 year then yes it is always better to be safe especially when the cost of similar models are high.

Thank you for joining us to answer questions!

The condition on these phones is as follows: If there are scratches and/or dents then they are on the housing and back. The screen itself should be relatively scratch free although some of the phones may have a light scratch on the screen. I have had people say the phones look like new to them.

It is recycled not refurbished.
What we call refurbished today is a product that is breifly tested and if nothing intermittent shows up or a definite problem, it is deemed refurbished.
Buyer beware, in 90 days not all functions of an iPhone may have been tried or it may have an intermittent problem.
I just junked an iPhone due to an intermittent problem. If you can’t find the problem, you can’t fix it.
The only thing I buy refurbished is purely mechanical or a vacuum cleaner with no electronics. Then at only one trip for a warranty repair will be required.

its not worth it . good luck selling them

I have had really good service from Square Trade, re: a Vizio TV failure. Polite, fast, and once had to cancel on a Yamaha receiver and also efficient and fine to work with.

Received phone in like new condition. Easily added a T-mobile sim card and am up and running with LTE. I had given up on smart phones because they had gotten so big. I luv this thing.