Apple 21.5" All-In-One Desktop MNDY2LL/A

Apple 21.5" All-In-One Desktop MNDY2LL/A

Doom Eternal doesnt run (natively) on MacOS, though

If they’re new/sealed in box, why do they not come with an Apple warranty? :thinking:

I think they fell off a truck.

Warranty info says it’s refurbished:

Warranty: 1 Year iRecertify Warranty

Not sure why the Woot page says it’s a 1 year warranty when the website it links to says 90 days though. Woot, care to shed some light on the matter?

Rotten of you to beat me to it. :woozy_face:

I am most curious about why it is listed as an Apple “All-In-One Desktop.” These things have been called iMacs since they debuted them back in the 90s. Unless this a double-secret model.

This is a horrible deal. This is from mid 2017. The reason there’s no Apple warranty is because Apple doesn’t even sell it anymore. You can buy a current one today, from Apple, with a real warranty, for not much more money than this.

You’d have to be crazy to buy this here, and Woot should be ashamed for selling it at all, let alone having the nerve to call it a “daily deal”.

2 Likes

The drives in these things are trash; they are bottle neck of what would otherwise be a fast machine.

1 Like

Not for me, but Mom would love this.

https://www.newegg.com/p/1VK-0009-00465?item=9SIA8HFAGS3765

Newegg has them for almost 200 less

That’s refurbished. Ours is new.

2019 Refurbished direct from Apple with warranty $1099 Refurbished 21.5 inch iMac 3.6GHz quad core Intel Core i3 with Retina 4K display - Apple

Warranty info says it’s refurbished:

Warranty: 1 Year iRecertify Warranty

Not sure why the Woot page says it’s a 1 year warranty when the website it links to says 90 days though. Woot, care to shed some light on the matter?

For a $100 (even if refurbished but refurbished by Apple and a limited Apple warranty) more might be a better buy. I am still waiting to hear from Woot about the warranty.

"All Premium Recertified™ equipment is in good to excellent condition (unless otherwise noted), carries our 90-day hardware warranty, and is refurbished (tested and cleaned) by our trained Premium Recertified™ technicians. Our technicians run meticulous hardware diagnostics and thoroughly inspect every recertified product. Items with remaining manufacturer warranties are covered by the manufacturer as the primary service provider.

The warranty begins the date the order is delivered and ends 90 days after delivery date. "

Hi there. This has a 1 year warranty as stated. We didn’t have an updated warranty page from the vendor.