Apple 32GB iPod touch with Retina Display & FaceTime (Current Generation)

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Apple 32GB iPod touch with Retina Display & FaceTime (Current Generation)
$229.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Goodbye roomba :’(

Hopefully they don’t have a whole lot of these.

I’ve got one of these, Refurbished. I got it from the Apple store when my perfectly brand new one went ka-put after a random night. The refurb’d one works just as good, and has no visible trace of ever having been refurbished. This is definitely a good deal.

iPod? I didn’t know people actually use these things any more. Out dated technology!

froogled and next best price looks like $274.99 (inc. shipping) from our good friend Amazon.

IF I HAD THE cash id totally be in. but i too poor these days

Works just as “WELL”.

Remember when Apple products flew off the Woot shelves…

Wow. For another $385 I could have an i-Pad.

there’s another woot-off today? o.o

Not if he/she is a big NASCAR fan … look it up …

You didn’t miss a thing.

I guess I just dont understand the allure of the Ipod touch over just getting an IPhone or an IPAD.

I just want a friggin crap bag of poop…I waited all day yesterday and never saw one!

I was going to get one of these when they had them a few days ago, but when I found out that I could get new at Amazon for $275 (and free shipping!), that seemed like a better deal. So I did.
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-touch-Generation-NEWEST-MODEL/dp/B001FA1O18/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1313589698&sr=1-2

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a new Touch discounted before, but I guess it’s because the new models are traditionally out in Sept.

uhhh doesn’t apple sell these for $179 directly? refurb version.

Apple’s store is down right now, but google says:
Only $179.00. Refurbished 32GB iPod touch from Apple. Great Price. Free shipping . … Built-in cameras + FaceTime. HD Video recording and editing …

$275 on amazon for a non-refurbed model

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-touch-Generation-NEWEST-MODEL/dp/B001FA1O18/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313589852&sr=8-1

Cheaper,no required data plan, and none of them make phone calls anyways.