Apple 32GB iPod touch with Retina Display & FaceTime (Current Generation)

Will this work with my Mac?

'cause nobody else has yet.

I can’t imagine getting a 4th gen when the 5th gen should be out in a couple weeks. Historically, we get new Touches around the 8th of September.

My daughter has one of these and if you’re in an area where hotspots are plentiful (college campus, let’s say) it is quite useful and it’s so thin I always think I’m going to break it when I handle it. She loves it, but you’re right, she does keep wishing that was her phone.

Not wanting to pay for the data plan on a iPhone and wanting something pocket-sized rather than tablet sized.

Uhm … maybe money and size? I’m not a big Apple fan, but I can see why there is a demand for a device that fits in your pocket and can run apps, play music, display pics and videos, etc. … no phone service or data plan required.

children who I wouldnt trust with an ipad and have no need for an iphone?

Not outdated…as mentioned, not everyone wants an iphone (I hate touch screens for calling), or a jumbo version of an ipod for twice the price. I’m still not even close to convincecd I need a tablet. I’d be much more likely to buy a new ipod than an iphone or ipad. I’ll stick with my blackberry smartphone and my ipod for the apps I miss out on with the BB platform.

i think that’s the 8gb model, the 32gb is $259

NO

Cuz you’d rather have a P.O.S no name, partially functional, Android 1.6 based tablet?

i cant carry the ipad in my pocket and i dont want to pay the monthly data plan for the phone

is amazon still in charge?

[youtube=rKAn1HvmRXM][/youtube]

Here is a question: I hate iTunes. It is an awful program and the it makes me cringe every time I see the ‘sync’ button and the whole unorganized list of 6500 songs with little checked boxes…anyway… What ever happened to the good ol’ drag-and-drop? It seems like it would be WAY WAY WAY easier than that stupid sync crap. But hey, that’s me. I must be wrong because I’m poor and Apple has a net worth greater than Oprah herself. Bit I digress. The question is this: Is there a simple program that can be installed and used to sync these machines instead of iTunes?

PS- Is this compatible with a mac?

We?? Speak for yourself.

don’t start watching until about 4pm CST

I only buy fake apples from the fake apple store. They come with free malware.

One word…SKYPE

you have HUGE pockets!

Can’t you get this for $19.99 from the Bum that lives under the freeway?